Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Update--a Year Later--DJ's room

WOW! Life really gets in the way of finishing up a house :)

Can't believe it has been a year since I have updated here. Once we moved back in and started  actually living in our new space it was/is hard to set everything aside to work on the house.

But we have managed slowly. A few rooms are done or almost done.

Here is the update on DJ's room. I am counting his room DONE.

Here are the BEFORE picture:  This was my and Jason's room. I had painted the flowers the day before I went into labor with Daisy. It was hard to paint over those.




This is the MIDDLE: DJ learned how to paint! I did all of the cutting in and he did all of the prep work and rolling. He did a good job.



Here is the AFTER:  DJ's new room. He is king of his castle! He has been collecting signs for a couple of years and we finally can hang them. He also got a wall unit to store and display all of his video game consoles. He is trying to collect all of the classics.








No comments:

Post a Comment